Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Slightly Unsettling

I was working late in the office tonight when a dude with arms like tree trunks walked into my office.  I speak no arabic, he spoke no english.  I couldn't figure out what he wanted, yet he also didn't leave.  When I finally finished up and headed out I saw there was another guy there as well.

I wouldn't have been concern, except for I was given no warning ahead of time.  More to the point, I was specifically asked to leave the security gate up because someone left keys in the office and they were coming back to retrieve them later in the evening.

In the end, I think they were a painters or handy-men... but still, really... no advance warning?  Tomorrow I'll figure out 911 and how to report where I am!

PS - Mom it really wasn't too bad.  I could have left, but I stayed around and kept working.  His arms are massive though.  I'll do 20 extra push-ups tonight.

No comments:

Post a Comment