Friday, November 18, 2011

Back To The Grind

Over the past week, a host of visitors from the NYC office were in town.  I was out of the apartment as early as 5:30AM, and often back home well after 10:00 or 11:00.  It was refreshing and exhausting all at the same time.

In addition to the meetings and reception to celebrate the office opening, we managed to get in a few hours on the water.  Unlike my first fishing adventure, on this one, the tides and current worked in our favor.  In under two hours, we caught about 50 fish (6 different varieties) between 6 people.  It wasn't uncommon to have two fish hooked at one time.

This picture represents about half of what we caught.  (Not to worry, all of the fish will be eaten)


A traditional fishing boat, called a Dow, heading back to shore.





1 comment:

  1. Its a great place to spend our vacations..I am very much passionae about fishing its my favourate pass time since my grandfather.And ofcourse my hobby too.

    ReplyDelete